- OUR KNIFE ARE DESIGNED FOR CUTTING
Please don’t throw, pound, pry or chop with a knife. It’s not safe and if u damage the knife using it that way, it may void the warranty. Strong impact or twisting can also damage your knife, or worse, cause an injury. If you have a locking blade, always check that the lock mechanism has secured before you use it.
KNIFE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Our knives are built to last. Cleaning and caring of your knife will maintain performance and enhance the life of your knife.
- Keep your knife dry; that means the entire knife, not just the blade.
- Keep your knife clean, particularly moving parts and locking devices.
- Keep your knife oiled; especially pivot points and the blade. Oil at least twice a year.
- Keep your knife sharp; a sharp blade is safer than a dull one.
- Don’t try to repair a damaged knife yourself.
- Store your knife in a dry place.
CLEAN THE ENTIRE KNIFE REGULARLY
That includes the blade, pivot points and lock mechanism. It’s best not to immerse the knife in liquid. But if u do, be sure to dry your knife thoroughly. Spray cleaners are a good alternative.
Clean and oil your knife regularly to avoid sticky residue, light surface oxidation and the beginnings of rust.
Always lubricate your knife after cleaning, we recomend using Wax Lubricant. It will lubricate, seal and protect your knife from surface oxidation and corrosion from moisture.